We try to be accurate in the identifications that we attribute to the subject(s) of images placed into the
Library, however mistakes will occur.
We welcome all suggestions for corrections to these identifications and will attribute the corrections if requested.
The subject(s) of images placed into the Gallery are assigned their identities by the image owners.
Some books we use:
- Collins Bird Guide;
- The Colour Identification Guide to Caterpillars of the British Isles: (Macrolepidoptera);
- Butterflies of Europe: Identifying Butterflies is Easy - New Field Guide and Key;
- British Moths and Butterflies: A Photographic Guide;
- Field Guide to the Moths of Great Britain and Ireland;
- Britain's Dragonflies;
- Field Guide to the Dragonflies of Britain and Europe;
- Wanzen Band 1 Dipsocoromorpha, Nepomorpha, Gerromorpha, Leptopodomorpha, Cimicomorpha (Teil 1);
- Wanzen Band 2 Cimicomorpha: Microphysidae (Flechtenwanzen), Miridae (Weichwanzen);
- Wanzen Band 3 Pentatomomorpha I: Aradidae, Lygaeidae, Piesmatidae, Berytidae, Pyrrhocoridae, Alydidae, Coreidae, Rhopalidae, Stenocephalidae;
- Wanzen Band 4 Pentatomomorpha II: Pentatomoidea: Cydnidae, Thyreocoridae, Plataspidae, Acanthosomatidae, Scutelleridae, Pentatomidae;
- Moths Of Europe Volume 1 Saturnids, Lasiocampids, Hawkmoths, Tiger Moths ...;
- Moths Of Europe Volume 2 Geometrid Moths;