Church of St Peter, Ringstead
OS Grid: TF7050240168 streetmap
A ruined round tower church on private property. Former parish church of St Peter Great Ringstead amalgamated with that of St Andrew Little Ringstead, (q.v.)in 1771. Church demolished 1792 and tower re-used as a garden building.
View in Google Maps Google Earth
English Heritage Listed Building entry
Page content updated 2017-10-20 16:02+00:00.
|Previous in country: Church of St Peter - Flyford Flavell, Worcestershire|
|Next in country: Church of St Peter - Harefield Road, Luton, Bedfordshire|
|Previous in state: Church of St Peter - Church Road, Walpole, Norfolk|
|Next in state: Church of St Peter - Haveringland, Norfolk|
Software: v5.8.62c21,cmd67k24,d66a26,db68c07,cmh68c17,h68a29,u68c24,cmut66j24,s68a08,en62k13,a68c04 page